Skip to main content

Reading 6: Writing, Writing and more Writing.

Have I ever told you that I love writing ? No? I love writing. I don't know why or how since I'm terrible at writing but there you go.

Honestly it's weird going back and writing this, it feels weird reading what I written last week, feel more like I written it a month ago and it doesn't help that I see all these blue lines too. I feel like a wrote a lot last week and now I feel like I've written too little this week ! Maybe it's because my source are all different and a few are on different topics ? I feel like if I just focus on the history side of things, I would be fine but then shouldn't that be it's own chapters ?

Does a game developer need to know the history of video games ? What is my part really all about ? Should I have thought about this before I started writing ? Yeah, probably.

I'm not 100% sure if I'm doing the right thing, so it's making me uncertain on writing, the good thing is next week we have no uploads, expect maybe unity? So I'll be able to write more and work on the body more.

I just feel really tired and sleepy, so I'm gonna go now.
What I've written so far for Home Console, screenshot taken by me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me, Myself and I

Hello, I'm Sarah and this my introduction post ! Here's bit of information about me: I live in Dublin, in Ireland and I've live there all my life. I mainly listen to Metal, currently I've been listening to Slipknot newest Album 'We are not your Kind' also known as Vol 6.. If you want a taste of Slipknot, here's a link to 'Unsainted' which is the first song (not counting the intro) on their new album. For Hobbies, I usually write, I've been practising writing over the summer and I think I'm getting better, My English has certainly improved. I'm also a Cub Scout Leader, so I go away on trip with the Cubs, Scouts and Ventures. This year I went away to County Claire and Holland with the Scouts. County Claire in June 2019, Taken by Me while hiking with the Cubs. I really like travelling around, especially with my camera, my Nikon D5100 with a standard 18-55mm lens and I since I'm studying photography in college I got put in

Game Vision Statement

Vision, it's a powerful thing, I should know, I needed glasses and didn't know I needed them, Now I can't live without them. Anyway, that's not what I'm talking, today I'm gonna be talking about my game and how I envision it. First, My Game will be a first person Action-Adventure game with some debatable RPG elements, I say debatable because now of days many games have RPG mechanics but aren't really RPGs, for example is Far cry 5 an RPG because you get new skills and have an inventory ? The game is mostly based off, Terraria  so the gameplay is very similar to it, you'll need to collect certain items, build up your strength, get stronger and defeat bosses. The big difference is that my game is going to be in 3D while Terraria is a 2D game, I'm not sure in what way that will effect the gameplay as that can effect a game very badly, for example Mega-man X7   and I'll have to be careful not to fall into that "pit-fall" get it ? Aren&#

Alpha

My non swinging Axe, taken by me    Capitulate that goes ding ! Taken by me  An enemy, taken by me