Skip to main content

Reading 8: Back on track ?

Hello it's me, no the Convid-19 didn't kill me off, I know I'm sad too and so is my father, he would love to stop paying maintenance now God. Okay let's move onto the reading, since the talk with Shaun on Adobe connect, I feel like I'm more on track with the readings. Granted I wasn't too off track but I did take a break last for Group Project and I felt like I didn't know what direction to go with the reading.

I do feel like I'm behind from others since I haven't started the introduction or the conclusion or my life but that's no surprise, but I think this is a good step in the right direction for me. I decided to keep both of my chapter since the word count needs to be at least 2000 words, so losing a chapter would be losing 200 ish, so I was like nope, no way, I'm at writing 200 ish words, I'm not going back.

The reason why I didn't write the Introduction or Conclusion is because my body isn't finished, how can I write them when I don't know what I'm introducing/concluding ? So for now I'm focusing on the Body then work on those.

One suggested Shaun also gave and no, it was set yourself on fire, Shaun is nice, was maybe it was easier to add an images that displayed all the different system and when they were released. I'm guessing he wants me to find the images ? Hopefully to not create it because dear god, If I have to I might set myself on fire.

Shaun also suggested a theme for the parts and I've taken on board what Shaun said. I've decided to do History on gaming, the advanced of technology and how the future for both Pc gaming/Home consoles.

I've written an extra 200 words and so far I'm up to 600+ words. I'll probably keep working and get closer of finishing off the body. I'm won't complete the moodle since I've have been working on either the introduction and conclusion, so yeah.

My writing so far, Screenshot taken by Me
My Writing again, Screenshot taken by me




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me, Myself and I

Hello, I'm Sarah and this my introduction post ! Here's bit of information about me: I live in Dublin, in Ireland and I've live there all my life. I mainly listen to Metal, currently I've been listening to Slipknot newest Album 'We are not your Kind' also known as Vol 6.. If you want a taste of Slipknot, here's a link to 'Unsainted' which is the first song (not counting the intro) on their new album. For Hobbies, I usually write, I've been practising writing over the summer and I think I'm getting better, My English has certainly improved. I'm also a Cub Scout Leader, so I go away on trip with the Cubs, Scouts and Ventures. This year I went away to County Claire and Holland with the Scouts. County Claire in June 2019, Taken by Me while hiking with the Cubs. I really like travelling around, especially with my camera, my Nikon D5100 with a standard 18-55mm lens and I since I'm studying photography in college I got put in

Game Vision Statement

Vision, it's a powerful thing, I should know, I needed glasses and didn't know I needed them, Now I can't live without them. Anyway, that's not what I'm talking, today I'm gonna be talking about my game and how I envision it. First, My Game will be a first person Action-Adventure game with some debatable RPG elements, I say debatable because now of days many games have RPG mechanics but aren't really RPGs, for example is Far cry 5 an RPG because you get new skills and have an inventory ? The game is mostly based off, Terraria  so the gameplay is very similar to it, you'll need to collect certain items, build up your strength, get stronger and defeat bosses. The big difference is that my game is going to be in 3D while Terraria is a 2D game, I'm not sure in what way that will effect the gameplay as that can effect a game very badly, for example Mega-man X7   and I'll have to be careful not to fall into that "pit-fall" get it ? Aren&#

Alpha

My non swinging Axe, taken by me    Capitulate that goes ding ! Taken by me  An enemy, taken by me