Skip to main content

Reading 5: Writing the Body

Hello and welcome to my blog. Yes today I'm gonna write a normal blog today and yes this is Sarah. Want proof ? Only Sarah P. A. Hammond could get a reaction off a pair of wish's sock and now has her feet in a bucket of water.

What other idiot could do this ? Photo taken by me

Anyway let's talk about writing the body, to be honest I didn't have a clue what to write, however I know from writing Fan fiction, just go with it, that writing isn't the important thing, it's editing that improves the work. If you think about how in film, you get footage but it just footage, you need to edited it, to turn it into a film and the same goes for writing. So I knew if I have something down instead of nothing then I could edit it later and make it better.

Trust me here lads, you can tell a fan-fiction is bad when they clearly the writer didn't edited it and uploaded it straight away.

Anyway I began to write, the only problem is, I couldn't stop ! I was on a roll for a while, I wrote at least 3 paragraphs for home game consoles, I kind of surprised, I didn't think I would be able to write this much. The only problem is I haven't really much for Pc Gaming and most of what I wrote was History. I decided to finished home game consoles for now and start focusing on Pc gaming. I'll probably go back, well I have to edit anyway, and write more, but I do want to focus on the Pc gaming.

 I know my body isn't finished but overall I'm proud of far I've gotten, I'll definitely be working on this, however I also need to get this blog out so I say goodbye for now !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me, Myself and I

Hello, I'm Sarah and this my introduction post ! Here's bit of information about me: I live in Dublin, in Ireland and I've live there all my life. I mainly listen to Metal, currently I've been listening to Slipknot newest Album 'We are not your Kind' also known as Vol 6.. If you want a taste of Slipknot, here's a link to 'Unsainted' which is the first song (not counting the intro) on their new album. For Hobbies, I usually write, I've been practising writing over the summer and I think I'm getting better, My English has certainly improved. I'm also a Cub Scout Leader, so I go away on trip with the Cubs, Scouts and Ventures. This year I went away to County Claire and Holland with the Scouts. County Claire in June 2019, Taken by Me while hiking with the Cubs. I really like travelling around, especially with my camera, my Nikon D5100 with a standard 18-55mm lens and I since I'm studying photography in college I got put in

Game Vision Statement

Vision, it's a powerful thing, I should know, I needed glasses and didn't know I needed them, Now I can't live without them. Anyway, that's not what I'm talking, today I'm gonna be talking about my game and how I envision it. First, My Game will be a first person Action-Adventure game with some debatable RPG elements, I say debatable because now of days many games have RPG mechanics but aren't really RPGs, for example is Far cry 5 an RPG because you get new skills and have an inventory ? The game is mostly based off, Terraria  so the gameplay is very similar to it, you'll need to collect certain items, build up your strength, get stronger and defeat bosses. The big difference is that my game is going to be in 3D while Terraria is a 2D game, I'm not sure in what way that will effect the gameplay as that can effect a game very badly, for example Mega-man X7   and I'll have to be careful not to fall into that "pit-fall" get it ? Aren&#

Alpha

My non swinging Axe, taken by me    Capitulate that goes ding ! Taken by me  An enemy, taken by me