Skip to main content

Readings 4: Making progress, I think ?

Okay I think I'm getting somewhere with the Readings, the keyword is think. First, I learned how to get access the Online version of the Matrix (Thanks Shaun !), If you guys wanna know then:


  1. Go on to the Multimedia Development 2 website and click on writing project.
  2. click on the Google Doc
  3. you noticed that the chapter titles are blue like a link ? That's because they are, click on it !
  4. It will open a box with with another link, click on it.
  5. It will open a new tab with another Google Doc called whatever the chapter is called, there should be another link called "Chapter whatever, research Matrix", click on it.
  6. it will open another box with another link, click on it and bam ! Your in the online Matrix of your chapter ! 
So let's get now to business (or reflection ?), first off: WHY IS MOST OF THE SOURCES/CITATION IS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE ?!  Listen I'm not racist here, I'm just terrible at Languages in general, I've had people online think English isn't my first language, so no way I'm able to understand/translate this, okay ? Especially with google translate.

That or the ip address is dead so I can't get into the source. Sometimes I think that the address was bought my someone else because this is one of the sites I was brought to:
I don't speak Chinese but I'm pretty sure this is a gambling website, screenshot taken by me
I was able to find source though, I had a few from last but also found a few more, I wish I found more since sources especially about my subject, Device, seems a lot harder then I thought, they're either off-topic or useless. I either can't find dates or the full source, fortunately I had heard (well okay saw but you get the point) about a site called Researchgate.net, I signed up for it and have requested some for source and now it's a waiting game.

I also have a bit of problem, I can't remember what source I have added and which ones I haven't ! According to the Matrix I have 5, but according to a note (and good old memory) I should have 8 + 2 more I've read this morning, so I'm missing half ? I downloaded a few and was organizing my desktop so I might have misplace them, I also bookmarked a few, so they might be there ? I'm not quite sure to be honest.
My Matrix right now, I'll work on it again this weekend, screenshot taken by me


I'm probably gonna have to go back and fix a few thing. I'm gonna have to go FBI and chase down my sources but overall I feel like I have more a feel for the thing, I know next week we start writing and I don't know how I feel about that, especially with how many source we need versus how many I have. I feel like there's not enough time or I'm focusing on some modules too much. Either way I know I've a lot of work to do on the weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me, Myself and I

Hello, I'm Sarah and this my introduction post ! Here's bit of information about me: I live in Dublin, in Ireland and I've live there all my life. I mainly listen to Metal, currently I've been listening to Slipknot newest Album 'We are not your Kind' also known as Vol 6.. If you want a taste of Slipknot, here's a link to 'Unsainted' which is the first song (not counting the intro) on their new album. For Hobbies, I usually write, I've been practising writing over the summer and I think I'm getting better, My English has certainly improved. I'm also a Cub Scout Leader, so I go away on trip with the Cubs, Scouts and Ventures. This year I went away to County Claire and Holland with the Scouts. County Claire in June 2019, Taken by Me while hiking with the Cubs. I really like travelling around, especially with my camera, my Nikon D5100 with a standard 18-55mm lens and I since I'm studying photography in college I got put in

Game Vision Statement

Vision, it's a powerful thing, I should know, I needed glasses and didn't know I needed them, Now I can't live without them. Anyway, that's not what I'm talking, today I'm gonna be talking about my game and how I envision it. First, My Game will be a first person Action-Adventure game with some debatable RPG elements, I say debatable because now of days many games have RPG mechanics but aren't really RPGs, for example is Far cry 5 an RPG because you get new skills and have an inventory ? The game is mostly based off, Terraria  so the gameplay is very similar to it, you'll need to collect certain items, build up your strength, get stronger and defeat bosses. The big difference is that my game is going to be in 3D while Terraria is a 2D game, I'm not sure in what way that will effect the gameplay as that can effect a game very badly, for example Mega-man X7   and I'll have to be careful not to fall into that "pit-fall" get it ? Aren&#

Alpha

My non swinging Axe, taken by me    Capitulate that goes ding ! Taken by me  An enemy, taken by me