Skip to main content

Unity Tutorial 04: Farmers, Food and Freezing

Ever have one of those assignment/lab/life that nevers goes well ? I mean it's rare for me to a have a lab/assignment to go well and when it does then it's usually does bad grading wise, so what I've learn is to never enjoy project or they instantly become terrible .

Anyway this week Unity tutorial didn't go well for me, I know shocker, I'm full of surprises just ask me mam, she was so surprised to know she was having me !  Anywho it's the return of the Unity video freezes, so here's what handsome face I was looking at this week:
Eh, I don't know think we need to get a closer look, screenshot taken by me

There we go, he kind of looks like he's having a stroke, screenshot taken by me
Also he's doing that upper lip thing again.

Anyway this week's unity is about not a truck driving down the road but a farmer who feeds his animal questionable foods, seriously I'm no farmer because you need 400 points and I was lucky to get 40 points, but I don't think it's a good idea to feed animals banana's never mind pizza. 

Again not a Farmer or Vet, just some sad 19 year old that looks 12 but I'm pretty sure that the DSPCA/ISPCA/whatever-they're-calledSPCA will do you for animal abuse if you throw bananas at your animals, screenshot taken by me.  
So Unity decided "Hey, wouldn't it be great if we stopped working and even when are software is working then the video stopped working?" Yeah, that happened, honest to god, this blog would been up an hour earlier BUT THEN someone cough Unity cough decided to stop working ! 

The tutorial was actually really good because it taught you how to make a spawner which is super useful, too bad we're not making a game this semester, actually I take that bad thank God, Jesus, the holy spirit, the Virgin Mary, Joseph, the three wise men and the donkey that were not making a game this semester, the stress of that. 

Honestly these tutorial are great and are 10 times better then Jimmy-Why does half of the code your telling me to use doesn't work when I copied and Pasted it, oh my god coding is so hard I hate this module-Vegas. I might be going mad, wait never mind I forgot I'm already a nut-job, but I'm actually enjoying coding this year. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me, Myself and I

Hello, I'm Sarah and this my introduction post ! Here's bit of information about me: I live in Dublin, in Ireland and I've live there all my life. I mainly listen to Metal, currently I've been listening to Slipknot newest Album 'We are not your Kind' also known as Vol 6.. If you want a taste of Slipknot, here's a link to 'Unsainted' which is the first song (not counting the intro) on their new album. For Hobbies, I usually write, I've been practising writing over the summer and I think I'm getting better, My English has certainly improved. I'm also a Cub Scout Leader, so I go away on trip with the Cubs, Scouts and Ventures. This year I went away to County Claire and Holland with the Scouts. County Claire in June 2019, Taken by Me while hiking with the Cubs. I really like travelling around, especially with my camera, my Nikon D5100 with a standard 18-55mm lens and I since I'm studying photography in college I got put in

Game Vision Statement

Vision, it's a powerful thing, I should know, I needed glasses and didn't know I needed them, Now I can't live without them. Anyway, that's not what I'm talking, today I'm gonna be talking about my game and how I envision it. First, My Game will be a first person Action-Adventure game with some debatable RPG elements, I say debatable because now of days many games have RPG mechanics but aren't really RPGs, for example is Far cry 5 an RPG because you get new skills and have an inventory ? The game is mostly based off, Terraria  so the gameplay is very similar to it, you'll need to collect certain items, build up your strength, get stronger and defeat bosses. The big difference is that my game is going to be in 3D while Terraria is a 2D game, I'm not sure in what way that will effect the gameplay as that can effect a game very badly, for example Mega-man X7   and I'll have to be careful not to fall into that "pit-fall" get it ? Aren&#

Alpha

My non swinging Axe, taken by me    Capitulate that goes ding ! Taken by me  An enemy, taken by me